Banking and Financial Services continues to be a hot industry focus for IT and Management Consultancy firms but other industries are also showing strong growth as the economy continues to improve. Here are some of the new opportunities Bluespeed has been tasked with promoting for our group of Clients.
The bulk of our clients are Offshore System Integration and Business Advisory Consulting firms. They have asked us to introduce candidates to them that are currently working for their closest competitors. Typically, these candidates are employed by a Big4 Consulting firm or one of the leading Offshore firms.
Business Advisory Services Consultant/Partner – Financial Services Asset Management Northeast NY/NJ/MA 120k-160k Base OTE 160k-220k
Business Advisory Services Consultant/Partner – Financial Services Brokerage Firms Northeast NY/NJ/MA 120k -160k Base OTE 160k -220k
Consulting Practice Head – Life Insurance Business Advisor NYC 130k – 190k Base OTE 180k – 250k
Domain Consulting Partner Securities and Capital Markets Northeast NY/NJ/MA 120k – 140k Base OTE 150k – 200k
Sales Executive – IT Services to Retail Chicago 130k – 150k Base OTE 200k+ Uncapped
Sales Executive – ITO/BPO Services to Banking and Financial Services Northeast 120k – 180k Base OTE 200k – 300k Uncapped
Sales Executive – ITO/BPO Services to Banking and Financial Services Bay Area 120k – 180k Base OTE 200k – 300k Uncapped
Sales Executive – ITO/BPO Services to Life Sciences and Healthcare Northeast 120k – 160k Base OTE 200k – 260k Uncapped
Sales Executive – ITO/BPO Services to Manufacturing West Coast CA/WA 120k – 160k Base OTE 200k – 260k Uncapped
Practice Director IT Services Manufacturing Chicago/Dallas 175k – 210k OTE 200k – 280k
Engagement Manager ITO/BPO Services to Telecommunications Bay Area 120k – 140k Base OTE 150k – 160k
Client Partner IT Services Banking and Financial Services Boston 130k – 150k OTE 170k – 220k
To express interest in one or more of these opportunities, please send your resume or detailed LinkedIn bio to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants can expect to have a detailed conversation with a representative of Bluespeed about their background, desires and the opportunity. We will be interested in hearing more about the accomplishments noted on your resume, as well as your future aspirations, salary requirements and other particulars. At that point, we will also provide you with detailed information on the opportunity and Client Company, complete with a job description, white papers, websites and any additional information we may have. Next, we will work with you to create a compelling presentation of your abilities and desires to submit to our client. Finally – with our Managing Partner’s approval and your blessing – we will submit the presentation as an official introduction to our client. Thanks for entertaining an opportunity through Bluespeed, Inc.
Regional Sales Executive
Bluespeed, Inc. is committed to streamlining the process of seeking out the best talent in the IT Consulting and Software Services arena for innovative, cutting-edge, global organizations. In our synergized team environment, we build long-term relationships by thoroughly understanding the specific needs of both our clients and applicants. For this particular client we are seeking an experienced Sales Executive to sell Network, Security and Compliance solutions to Fortune 1000 firms in the Life Sciences.
Our client is a well established worldwide leader in engineering and deploying a complete range of network performance monitoring, security surveillance and forensic analysis tools for Fortune 1000 companies. They are privately held and profitable having exhibited high double-digit growth year-over-year.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate revenue by securing new clients from a targeted list of Life Sciences firms (Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology) within the Fortune 1000.
- Execute a multi-departmental Sales approach focused on; Security, Compliance, Governance and Network Mgt. at the Director level and above.
- Establish new Channel Partners with Service Providers and solidify existing relationships.
- Influence customer’s requirements by positioning products relative to the competition and client needs
- Work collaboratively with other members of the organization under a best practices approach
What You’ve Done:
- Successful F1000 Enterprise wide Sales experience in the North East providing solutions to Network, Security and Compliance/Governance Departments
- 10+ years technology solution sales experience with track record of exceeding $1.5M+ quota
- Aggressive hunter/killer with complexdeal skills – multiple decision makers, multiple departments/business units
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Regional travel is required
- Highly energetic with the ability to work independently, and within a team
Bachelor or comparable 4 year degree minimum requirement.
Compensation – $100,000 – 130,000 Base OTE $200,000+
Location – NY/NJ
SENIOR PRACTICE EXECUTIVE – PHARMACEUTICAL BRAND MANAGEMENT & MARKETING
Sell, develop, and execute Brand-Specific Strategies and Programs for Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Practice Executive to join our growing Brand Management & Marketing Practice in Boston. This individual will work with the firm’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients in selling services to our clients and developing brand strategies.
Our client is a leading management consulting firm specializing in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Their areas of expertise include Clinical Development, Brand Management, Business Development, Managed Markets, and Sales Force Effectiveness. This specific industry focus and subject matter expertise allows them to have an immediate impact on complex projects, delivering value that less specialized firms cannot match.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, with solid working knowledge of marketing, sales, market research, and new product development.
- Specific in-depth experience in creating and evaluating commercial strategy for pharmaceutical brands, including:�
- Market analysis
- Positioning and segmentation
Assessment of commercial opportunities, such as NCEs, line extensions, new claims, and/or new indications.
In-depth therapeutic knowledge in oncology, immunology, cardiology, anti-infectives, or CNS would be a big plus.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Minimum of two years experience selling and leading large projects at a management consulting firm.
Ability to consistently demonstrate clear and logical thought processes, especially related to pharma brand strategy.
Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, and strong PowerPoint skills.
An MBA from a “top 20″ program, MD, PharmD, or RPh is strongly preferred.
Compensation – $150,000 – 200,000 Base / OTE $170,000 – 250,000
Location – Boston, MA
Principal, R&D, is a critical leadership role in our Client’s Life Sciences practice for driving business consulting activities in the Research and Development area of the Life Sciences industry.
The Principal will identify, sell and deliver new consulting opportunities that showcase firm’s consulting capabilities and hold strong promise for downstream work. Key aspects of this role include leading client engagements, recruiting and developing consulting talent, networking with potential client executives, participating in leading industry forums, and setting thought leadership agenda in the Research & Development (R & D) domain area of Life Sciences industry.
The ideal candidate for this role is from top tier consulting firms with significant experience in serving Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Products) companies and direct P&L responsibilities of >$3 MM. He/she shall have significant depth in the R&D domain, strong senior client relationships, and experience in cultivating consulting teams. He/she must be self-reliant and able to work comfortably across time zones and cultures.
Preferred location in NY-NJ-PA, with at least 50% travel is to be expected. An MBA or graduate degree with at least 10-15 years of strong consulting and industry experience is required.
Compensation – $150,000 – 200,000 base / OTE $200,000 – 250,000
Bluespeed, Inc is looking for a Account Supervisor for one of our clients. They need a person near San Mateo to help our client’s managed markets focused organization.
What you will do:
You will serve as the day-to-day representative of our client agency with respect to managed markets communication development and servicing of one or more accounts assigned.
What We Would Like You to Have Done:
- This Position requires strong project management skills to manage multiple projects priorities and deadlines and requires attention to detail.
- You should have previous agency experience with demonstrated success.
- We also are looking for someone with experience in pharmaceutical reimbursement and Managed Markets is helpful.
- Previous pharmaceutical/biotech product management, sales or marketing communications experience is helpful.
- Bachelors degree is required.
- There is some travel, not a lot, but enough to keep things interesting (20-25%)
What you will Be Responsible For:
- Taking care of the Customer!
- Ensuring that the services required by the accounts s/he supervises are properly performed. Responsible for the internal administration of accounts – making certain that the Account Executive and/or Assistants perform effectively in the mechanics of their assignments:
- Preparing informative and accurate conference reports and/or other memoranda, communicating in detail their progress with clients, and that such communications are distributed promptly to all client and agency personnel concerned.
- Seeing that orders and work instructions to Traffic, Creative, Media, etc. are sufficiently detailed and clear.
- Maintaining a current and intensive knowledge of the client’s business in order to direct and contribute to their marketing and advertising plans. Uses such knowledge to anticipate the need for strategic changes
- Guiding, advising, and assisting the Account Executives in developing and presenting new proposals to their accounts and in carrying out the proposals agreed upon by clients
Obtaining management supervisor’s approval of same before submission to client. Acts as ’strategizer’ with the creative staff with the agreement of Management
IT Services – Client Engagement Manager / Partner – Pharmaceutical Industry
Location – NY/NJ Area could include PA
Are you ready to take responsibility for rapid business expansion within the Life Sciences industry? Would you like to work for a company that has had, on average, 45% annual revenue growth, starting since 1998? Are you up to growing a select client base with clearly established top and bottom line targets?
In this dynamic position, you’ll be responsible for the sales of new service offerings and solutions to an existing client base. You’ll have to clearly demonstrate that you understand company methodology, delivery process, and the details of the company’s service offerings. If you make the grade, you’ll collaborate with Solutions Leaders and Subject Matter Experts to achieve mutual goals.
You will be the one responsible for establishing and managing client relationships with key decision makers.
You’ll establish and build trust by understanding your client’s overall business goals.
You’ll be able to position the company as a Strategic Information Technology partner and identify avenues for the company to implement Information Technology solutions.
If you show you can take responsibility for overall accounts to include work quality and customer satisfaction, you will manage Account and Project Management teams to achieve client goals. Are you ready to contribute to new business development efforts in other verticals and facilitate those offerings? If so, we need to talk.
- A Client Partner should be able to leverage prior experience to bring ‘higher value’ solution offerings. He or she must be a big picture thinker and must bring a successful track record of building comfortable relationships based on trust and respect within the Insurance arena.
- A Client Partner must know how to build, guide, manage, mentor, motivate and reward teams.
- The Client Partner sets and delivers revenue/profit targets and demonstrates the ability to deal with emergencies. If you’re comfortable in groups/teams and you’re able to both lead and follow, then bring your top-notch consulting / relationship management skills along with a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions.
- As the Client Partner, you’ll be accountable for Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
Your toolbox must contain the following:
- Relationship based marketing
- Business development in professional services, management consulting firms, and/or high end technology companies.
- Complete P&L responsibility in excess of $30 Million annually
- On-site/Offshore Delivery
- Specific Industry Vertical expertise – Pharmaceuticals
Travel is required, but it’s typically regionally focused, so come with your running shoes on. Oh, and don’t forget your BS/BA degree.
Salary – $140,000 – 200,000 Base / Projected OTE $200,000 – 300,000
Location – NY/NJ/PA