Practice Manager – SAP (pre sales)
We are seeking an SAP Practice Manager – Pre-Sales to Gather market intelligence and identify prospective customers or assess cross sell opportunities in current clients. The majority of their clients are large organizations, and as a result an understanding of how organizations like these work, and how they purchase products and services is important.
Our client is a leading independent Research and Development Services provider which offers strategic Business and Information Technology Services to its Fortune 1000 clients across a wide array of industries. With over $4 billion in annual revenue and 70,000+ employees they are one of the largest providers of outsourced R&D, BPO and IT Services in the world.
- Gather market intelligence and identify prospective customers or assess cross sell opportunities in current clients.
- Assess prospect needs and effectively pitch appropriate service offerings (Consulting, Implementation, Upgrade, Support etc.)
- Develop and present proposals for customized business solutions on SAP.
- Anchor the ’sale’ process, working with consulting sales team, client and the package practices.
- Close the sale and ensure effective project initiation.
- Leverage client satisfaction and client relationship to grow existing accounts.
- Build long term relationships to ensure strong revenue pipeline.
- Total Experience of 10+ yrs with 3 years of relevant pre-sales/sales experience.
- Possess specific in-depth knowledge of either SAP. Demonstrated experience in managing at least one full cycle SAP implementation program or one large application support around SAP.
- Strong understanding of one or more industry – Retail, Utilities, Financial Services, Insurance, Banking & Manufacturing.
- Self-motivated and driven, with high energy levels, a strong desire to excel and play an active role in shaping the future of this business.
- Have demonstrable experience of effectively selling at the senior level.
- Have ability to work with cross-functional teams and individuals at various levels. Preferred candidates with experience in global delivery model.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
All qualified SAP Practice Managers can expect to have a detailed conversation with a representative of Bluespeed about their background, desires and the opportunity. We will be interested in hearing more about the accomplishments noted on your resume, as well as your future aspirations, salary requirements and other particulars. At that point, we will also provide you with detailed information on the opportunity and Client Company, complete with a job description, white papers, websites and any additional information we may have. Next, we will work with you to create a compelling presentation of your abilities and desires to submit to our client. Finally – with our Managing Partner’s approval and your blessing – we will submit the presentation as an official introduction to our client. Thanks for entertaining an opportunity through Bluespeed, Inc.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Compensation – $135,000 – 165,000 Base OTE $150-200k