Bluespeed, Inc is seeking Solution Architects to be a part of our stable midsized and growing Client to help them design customer solutions and drive their Cloud-based solutions. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Solution Design & Analytics.
This role will present the right person with an opportunity to play a critical role on projects in collaborating with customers, partners and the internal delivery team. This is an opportunity to own the vision for ensuring that requirements are captured, implemented and delivered to make a difference in our customer’s bottom line. Our client’s customers look to Solution Architects as S&OP industry experts and thus the architects play a big role in positioning our client to be industry leaders.
We are looking for strong analytical minds that have a passion for helping customers balance their supply chain practices with their forecasted demand. Candidates must be self-starters and ready to roll up their sleeves to learn about customer businesses and deliver customer value.
What you will do in this role:
•Work closely with customers to drive solution designs which align with and enhance best practice collaborative planning
•Translate business needs into high level technical design applying rapid prototyping, agile, iterative development methodologies etc. as appropriate to ensure solution fidelity
•Lead solution project delivery by working across hierarchies of customer and SW organizations.
•Monitor overall health of operational solutions, focusing on data integrity, performance and overall ability to meet business challenges.
•Keep informed and educated on current S&OP best practices, industry developments and general technology evolution and serves as a thought leader for the relevant domain across the Enterprise.
•Support and educate fellow colleagues to realize and understand the business need for S&OP solutions to meet current and future industry requirements.
What the ideal candidate will have:
•Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent
•At least some exposure to S&OP/SCM applications.
•At least 7 years experience with hands-on solution or process consulting
•Demonstrated ability to deliver high impact S&OP or Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) solutions in multi-billion dollar supply chain environments
•Excellent knowledge of prototyping & proof of concept mechanisms
•Very strong experience in APS or other Supply Chain Packages
•Excellent problem solving, analytical and leadership skills, as well as the ability to work in and across different team environments
•Must be able to travel up to 70%
•Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
•Excellent analytic skills
If this sounds like you, we need to talk. Please send a word version of your resume to me at email@example.com and a good time and number to call. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Enterprise Architect works as a consulting team leader and a member on software products or enterprise solutions development, enhancement and integration projects. The architect will follow a development process and work closely with project managers, offshore team members and customers to conduct system analysis, requirements gathering, design and prototype the systems, specify and document the system architectures, technology and the overall solution for the customer and distributed development team.
You’ll have solid experience in designing systems in Java and J2EE, deep and extensive expertise in 2-tier, 3-tier and n-tier applications, and sound UML knowledge. A BE, B.Tech, MS or an MCA with 10 to 15 years of total IT
• Demonstrates successful technical management and delivery of major projects, capable of helping to reverse troubled projects.
• Works in collaboration with the offshore PM’s and PM at the US office.
• Accountable for all technical aspects of project, design, scalability, and performance.
• Works closely with clients to analyze, architect and prototype systems; provide strategic direction and technical management consultation for the customers.
• Collaborate with global project management teams as well as lead and mentor global technical development teams.
• Ability to support multiple projects concurrently (typically critical projects or major accounts).
• Participate in pre sales support and in maintaining and expanding existing accounts.
• Spends up to 10% of time identifying opportunities and participating in technical development process improvement and refinement; help develop technical competencies within the delivery team.
• Active participant in the continuous acquisition and effective dissemination of technical knowledge through publication of technical papers and presentations.
• Frequent travel (80%) due to duties generally performed at the customer site.
• BS in CS, EE, CE or related technical field. Advanced degree preferred.
• 10+ years industry experience.
• Previous experience as lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs.
• 3+ years experience successfully leading, collaborating and motivating global technical project teams with 25 + members.
• Excellent client-facing skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Broad knowledge of multiple technologies.
• Expertise in one or more technology platforms; one or more middleware platforms with knowledge of others.
• Understanding of software vendors and platforms in one or more domains.
• Knowledge of frameworks and design patterns with some experience in application rationalization and reverse engineering processes.
• In depth understanding of full life cycle software engineering processes, tools, utilities, methodologies.
• Expert in OOAD, OOP, programming languages, component based development, web services.
• Specific technical skills: 4+ years J2EE application development experience; strong EJB experience.
• Experience in Java, JSP, Servelets, Swing; experience with BEA Weblogic, Websphere, or JBOSS.
• Experience in XML, junit, ant, struts, tiles; experience with Jbuilder, IntelliJ, Eclipse or equivalent.
• Experience within a consulting environment preferred.
• Ability to articulate the effect of technology on business.
All qualified candidates can expect to have a detailed conversation with a representative of Bluespeed about their background, desires and the opportunity. We will be interested in hearing more about the accomplishments noted on your resume, as well as your future aspirations, salary requirements and other particulars. At that point, we will also provide you with detailed information on the opportunity and Client Company, complete with a job description, white papers, websites and any additional information we may have. Next, we will work with you to create a compelling presentation of your abilities and desires to submit to our client. Finally – with our Managing Partner`s approval and your blessing – we will submit the presentation as an official introduction to our client. Thanks for entertaining an opportunity through Bluespeed, Inc.
Regional Sales Executive
Bluespeed, Inc. is committed to streamlining the process of seeking out the best talent in the IT Consulting and Software Services arena for innovative, cutting-edge, global organizations. In our synergized team environment, we build long-term relationships by thoroughly understanding the specific needs of both our clients and applicants. For this particular client we are seeking an experienced Sales Executive to sell Network, Security and Compliance solutions to Fortune 1000 firms in the Life Sciences.
Our client is a well established worldwide leader in engineering and deploying a complete range of network performance monitoring, security surveillance and forensic analysis tools for Fortune 1000 companies. They are privately held and profitable having exhibited high double-digit growth year-over-year.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate revenue by securing new clients from a targeted list of Life Sciences firms (Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology) within the Fortune 1000.
- Execute a multi-departmental Sales approach focused on; Security, Compliance, Governance and Network Mgt. at the Director level and above.
- Establish new Channel Partners with Service Providers and solidify existing relationships.
- Influence customer’s requirements by positioning products relative to the competition and client needs
- Work collaboratively with other members of the organization under a best practices approach
What You’ve Done:
- Successful F1000 Enterprise wide Sales experience in the North East providing solutions to Network, Security and Compliance/Governance Departments
- 10+ years technology solution sales experience with track record of exceeding $1.5M+ quota
- Aggressive hunter/killer with complexdeal skills – multiple decision makers, multiple departments/business units
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Regional travel is required
- Highly energetic with the ability to work independently, and within a team
Bachelor or comparable 4 year degree minimum requirement.
Compensation – $100,000 – 130,000 Base OTE $200,000+
Location – NY/NJ