Senior Sales Executive
We are seeking Senior Sales Executive to sell Information Technology (IT) Services to major Transportation and Logistic firms. The majority of their clients are large organizations, and as a result, an understanding of how organizations like these work, and how they purchase products and services is important.
Responsibilities include generating leads, cold calling, identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities within the Transportation and Logistics arena. You will perform sales and technical discussions with potential clients, presentations and preparation of proposals documents in order to increase revenue for the company.
Our client is a worldwide leading information technology company which provides business consulting, information technology, business process outsourcing, infrastructure and engineering services. Their specific industry expertise includes banking, financial services and insurance; manufacturing; retail and distribution, and telecom. With over $3 billion in annual revenue and 85,000+ employees they are one of the largest providers of BPO and IT Services in the world.
- Potential candidate shall be a pure hunter and shall have excellent track record of sales ranging between 7-12 years in solutions selling.
- Potential candidate shall be an individual contributor and shall have C -level executive contacts.
- Potential candidate shall have 5-10 years of domain expertise in Transportation and Logistics.
- Previous quota responsibility of $20-50 million (US Dollars).
- Prior experience selling for Big4 Consultancy or Leading System Integrator.
- Must have experience in selling large deals in the space of IT, Consulting, IT enabled Services – with offshore components.
- Good CTO organization connects is highly desirable.
- Must have minimum of Bachelor’s degree and considered a Frequent Flyer.
Compensation – $120,000 – 180,000 Base OTE 250k+ uncapped – Full Benefits
Location – Near airport in continental US