High Tech Consulting Partner (BPO – ADM)
Bluespeed, Inc. is committed to streamlining the process of seeking out the best talent in the IT Consulting Services arena for innovative, cutting-edge, global organizations. In our synergized team environment, we build long-term relationships by thoroughly understanding the specific needs of both our clients and applicants. For this particular client we are seeking a Consulting Partner with extensive experience within the High Tech industry to grow and manage client relationships in the delivery of BPO, ADM and Infrastructure Services to Fortune 1000 firms for this well established IT Services Provider.
Our client is a leading global provider of IT, consulting, and outsourcing services. With over $6 billion in annual revenue and 160,000+ employees worldwide, they are one of the largest providers of outsourced BPO and IT and Infrastructure Services in the world.
15+ years operating comfortably with the executive management and board members of large High Tech companies and accepted as an advisor at these levels. Acknowledged to be an expert in business and systems consulting covering high tech companies. Accustomed to presenting to both small and large groups and at major conference events. The candidate should be able to translate complex ideas and concepts into business value. Brings a strong track record of delivering solutions that transform the fundamentals of a business.
• Current relationships with senior executives with buying power at large high tech companies. Must be able to leverage these relationships in order to generate sales opportunities.
• Functional domain expertise in one or more systems areas.
• Understanding of, and ability to demonstrate, implementation of IT and non-IT best practices.
• Program / project management pedigree.
• Demonstrated track record of annually generating multi-million dollars of consultative solution
• Verifiable list of senior executive contacts where the phrase ‘senior executive’ equates to an individual who can give the final say on consulting contracts leading to an annual consulting revenue stream of $10M+.
• Experience with target account business development planning and execution (strategic planning, demand generation, opportunity identification, opportunity pursuit, sales closure).
• Provide “trusted advisor” role to account teams and client executives.
• Provide leadership to identify and convert opportunities for additional services into delivered revenue streams across consulting and other business units.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop and continuously maintain a $5M+ consulting pipeline of sales
• Develop and continuously maintain a $10M+ large deal pipeline of opportunities for the BPO, ADM and infrastructure services.
• Lead the development, maintenance and implementation of consulting sales strategy.
• Hands-on client management experience overseeing delivery engagements and handling the issues and follow-on opportunities resulting from this type of role.
• Development of innovative intellectual for senior client presentations and external publication.
Work Location : San Jose
Salary : 130-180k base 12% bonus
All qualified Consulting Partners can expect to have a detailed conversation with a representative of Bluespeed about their background, desires and the opportunity. We will be interested in hearing more about the accomplishments noted on your resume, as well as your future aspirations, salary requirements and other particulars. At that point, we will also provide you with detailed information on the opportunity and Client Company, complete with a job description, white papers, websites and any additional information we may have. Next, we will work with you to create a compelling presentation of your abilities and desires to submit to our client. Finally – with our Managing Partner`s approval and your blessing – we will submit the presentation as an official introduction to our client. Thanks for entertaining an opportunity through Bluespeed, Inc.