Sales Director – Infrastructure Services
Bluespeed Technology, Inc. is committed to streamlining the process of seeking out the best talent in the IT Consulting Services arena for innovative, cutting-edge, global organizations. In our synergized team environment, we build long-term relationships by thoroughly understanding the specific needs of both our clients and applicants. For this particular client we are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to sell Infrastructure Services to Fortune 1000 firms for this well established IT Services Provider.
Our client is a leading global provider of IT, consulting, and outsourcing services. With over $6 billion in annual revenue and 160,000+ employees worldwide, they are one of the largest providers of outsourced BPO and IT and Infrastructure Services in the world.
This position will take ownership for new sales in an Industry vertical. The sales target will include OBV, Revenue and accounts. The Sales Director will develop and mentor a team of solution architects, transition and finance specialists and offshore delivery
• Experience with multi-tower IS RFPs
• Experience with TPA run opportunities
• Should be able to analyze, formulate and review the solution, pricing, and create value proposition for pursuits.
• Good communication skills, ability to present at different levels of stake holders
• Proficiency in basic sales processes: pipeline reporting, calendar management, Pursuit governance
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of industry trends, concepts, opportunities, threats & constraints in the IS business
• 15 to 20 years of delivery experience in US based organization.
• 10 years of IS pre-sales experience with system integration or outsourcing firms
• Team player, nurture relationship in a matrix organization.
• Should have reference able customer relationship.
• Presents prepared information in a clear & organized manner to a variety of audiences using the appropriate presentation tool.
• Resilience shown in high tension condition
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
All qualified Sales Executives can expect to have a detailed conversation with a representative of Bluespeed about their background, desires and the opportunity. We will be interested in hearing more about the accomplishments noted on your resume, as well as your future aspirations, salary requirements and other particulars. At that point, we will also provide you with detailed information on the opportunity and Client Company, complete with a job description, white papers, websites and any additional information we may have. Next, we will work with you to create a compelling presentation of your abilities and desires to submit to our client. Finally – with our Managing Partner`s approval and your blessing – we will submit the presentation as an official introduction to our client. Thanks for entertaining an opportunity through Bluespeed, Inc.